Ganked from .... ... everyone.
1) "You sure?" Tony turns to glance at Bruce as he puts his foot down, resettling in his seat.
2) It’s the smell that draws him.
3) It might be expected that when Sherlock dreams, he dreams of flight. Or perhaps falling.
4) Richard first sees Peter in 1963, at a club.
5) Sherlock stands outside the door of the club, his eyes closed.
6) They meet at Oxford.
7) The first time; after the first time - Sherlock lays John out on his back, on the bed, and studies him with the same intensity he studies bodies at a crime scene.
8) The music feels different.
9) "So - is there anything about it that you miss?"
10) Adam moves through the party easily; a drink in one hand; the other free to slap someone's back, or pinch someone else's ass; or sling an arm around a shoulder, fake-smile in place as a picture is taken.
11) Adam knows he's made a mistake, as soon as the words are out there.
12) "So how’s the tour going?"
13) Adam locks his car, and curses at the rain, coming down heavy as he’s crossing the road.
14) Being around water always makes Adam feel good.
15) Tommy gives the illusion of constant movement, but he's really a still kind of person.
16) It's not something Tommy's ever told anyone.
17) Cobb wakes up as a large wave buffets him to the shore. Again.
18) Adam had thought the club was an urban legend.
19) Tommy closes his eyes and puts his hands flat on the bar.
20) Sunset is the most painful time of day.
21) The fall can be beautiful. And the fall can take centuries.